The Web Application Developer will develop custom internal and external web applications using AppGyver Composer Pro and Xano backend development platform.
This position is a team role involved in all areas of development from spec'ing, design, testing, implementation, and maintenance of projects.
- Gather, document, and analyse internal and external customer requirements to understand their application needs and vision.
- Create accurate Statements of Work (SOWs), technical documentations, workflow, and Post PS Support of customer projects.
- Work closely with the product development team lead, Project Managers and cross-functional teams on timely delivery and successful implementation and deployment of application builds within scope and quality.
- Design, test, and implement P3 solutions and effectively integrate into the customer’s infrastructure while leveraging common and security best practices.
- Demo projects, gather feedback, and revise components as requested by internal customers.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or in a related field.
- At least 1+ years of coding experience with various web programming languages.
- Previous experience developing and troubleshooting user-friendly web applications and solutions.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile development practices and tools.
- Strong knowledge and experience with SQL and database design.
- Experience with JSON, XML, SOAP/REST, PHP, and AJAX
- Technical knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and technologies within cloud-computing.
- Ability to translate business problems into software and technical requirements.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build trust and strong relationships internally and externally.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and priorities with competing deadlines to align with shifting business needs.
- Self-directed, accountable, and takes ownership of tasks and deliverables.
Reports into Product Development Team Lead
Location: Remote home based