P3 Audit is a technology start-up with a mission to bring compliance to all third parties in a supply chain. This is important to us because we believe that until clients know who contributes to the success of their products and services, and who has access to their data, they will not be aware of potential threats to their corporate integrity and business continuity. We have developed our iTracker platform for a market that demands integrity of outcomes and a support infrastructure dependent on trust.
As people, we are high performers who are positive, collaborative, open and direct in our communication. We put integrity and trust at the forefront of all we do for our customers, and we care a lot about our business, our mission and each other.
As a Partner Business Development Manager at P3 Audit, you will be identifying and supporting Value Added Resellers and Support Partners, helping them close enterprise deals. Your role in the sales process is to help partners realize and communicate the value and fit of the iTracker platform to their prospect’s needs. This is a very important role because whilst iTracker is easy to use and powerful, it is your role that allows the prospective customer to appreciate the value of the product and conceptualize that value in their context, despite not yet having deep first-hand experience on it.
In this position, you will:
- Lead technical discovery calls with prospects to understand their desired user journey and functional product and integration requirements.
- Support Value Added Reseller Partners on addressing more complex product, technical and integration questions.
- Support partner sales executives by addressing how iTracker differentiates from or works with existing compliance and third party risk enterprise systems.
- Design custom dashboards that provide metrics to highlight and solve real customer problems.
- Maintain the suite of standard ‘kitbag’ product presentations used by Account Executives.
- Lead hands-on product workshops with prospects and customers to build use cases for the iTracker solutions.
- Deliver higher complexity product demonstrations to prospects.
- Strategize with Account Executives on the sales strategy and plan for each account
- Proactively provide feedback and opinions around the prioritization of features to the iTracker Product team and participate in usability testing for new product features.
- At least 5 years of experience in business development or pre-sales support for enterprise scale solutions such as Compliance, Third Party Risk, Audit tools, Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Experience facilitating solution scoping, design and requirements gathering workshops
- Proficient in having conversations with IT stakeholders and addressing common concerns around interoperability and differentiation from common enterprise systems
- An understanding of system integrations using REST APIs with enterprise ERP, CRM, DMS and other systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills and can effectively communicate on both technical and non-technical topics.
- Strong attention to detail and appreciation for the importance of UI/UX.
- Empowered when faced with new complex problems and operate efficiently when dealing with uncertainty.
- Fun, positive and collaborative attitude towards work and love to take ownership of everything you do.
- Able to quickly digest, understand and structure new and complex information (e.g. business and technical requirements), as well as develop an understanding of client business sectors and related use cases.
Want to jump on board?
If you find this an exciting opportunity and think you have what it takes, we would love to meet you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.