Specialising in services relating to employee data and payroll transactional services
As a valued member of the Data Vendor and Research Services (DVRS) team, you will work as part of a global team who work closely with business groups to deliver excellent vendor management. You will be instrumental in ensuring clients costs are controlled, client service quality expectations are met, data licence usage constraints are understood and adhered to, vendor risk is managed, contracts reviewed and negotiated, and procurement and change request processes are followed.
You will be supporting our expansive client base with their data vendor needs and delivering an excellent level of support.
How you will spend your time in the team….
- You will manage an inventory of services and associated costs
- You will provide regular and ad-hoc analysis of actual, planned and budgeted expenditure
- Reconcile invoices against the inventory, determine cost centre allocations, and process through to approval
- Identify and execute cost savings and cost avoidance through the contract renewal cycle
- You will help maintain working relationships with suppliers
- You will be responsible to manage an escalation and issue resolution process
- Maintain information on service measures, issue logs and contribute to an ongoing process of evaluating service quality
- Plan, arrange, attend, and chair service review meetings
- Work with legal and finance to ensure effective controls over key documentation (contracts, SLAs, letters etc)
- Participate in Vendor Risk Assessment (VRA) calls and manage all subsequent actions with vendors through to completion in a timely fashion
- You will maintain relationships with service owners in the client business, understanding current perceptions of supplier services and priorities for change
- You will also monitor that information on supplier issues or changes are communicated appropriately within the client business
- Advise users on information/data resources available to them through existing and possible licences
- Liaise with Technology Partners/Vendors to ensure upgrades and enhancements are rolled out effectively
- You will help the client maintain a catalogue of data licences, permitted and non permitted use
- You will ensure the client provides support on queries on standard contractual terms and conditions
- And you will also provide advice on permitted usage of data and communication to users to ensure any constraints are understood and adhered to
Service changes and procurement
- Ensure (and monitor) client is able to manage change request process, ensuring policies and processes for service change requests and procurement are followed
- Review (or on request participate and lead) project activities that require third-party data, these can vary from g small initiatives to larger engagements that are part of global transformation projects
- Ensure client adheres to the business procurement policy and ensure all steps at contract renewal are completed and recorded on time, and that services are un-interrupted
- Develop and maintain a strong industry, market and supplier-specific knowledge base
- Identify opportunities to reduce the amount of time spent on tasks and ways to re-engineer inefficient and ineffective processes
Who you will be working with….
- Business Heads – contract approvals, invoice approvals and service management
- Investment Professionals – to deliver services and manage issues
- Finance – budgeting, invoicing
- General Counsel Office (GCO) – contracts and licencing issues
- Technology – co-ordinate delivery of services and ensure compliance with technology policy
- Other Data Users – escalation of issues
- Data Vendors – relationship management and oversight
- Industry Working Groups – e.g. to understand industry best practise
- Proven track record of achievement in a supplier management role, ideally dealing with data services to a financial services organisation
- Commercial skills – contract negotiation, contract content familiarity, SLA structure, general procurement process
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to adapt behaviour according to audience and situation with strong influencing skills
- Tenacious self-starter able to work to a demanding schedule and deliver to specific deadlines
- Industry knowledge of data vendors, products and services is required
- Analytical skills – to explain costs, variances, resolve issues, progress opportunities – using data to influence outcomes
- Strong Excel skills (including the use of formulas and functions)
- Previous experience of market data management tools is desirable
- Knowledge – a significant level of industry knowledge, and related products and services needs to be built up to support the role
- Negotiation skills are required to achieve the optimum service standards at the lowest cost
- Strong prioritisation skills are required to manage the competing demands of users, suppliers and business change
About P3 Audit
- You’ll find the promise we make to our clients is the same one we make to our employees: Your success is our priority.
- Here, you’ll find growth and career opportunities across all of our businesses. We’re intentionally built to help you succeed. Our reach is expansive with a global team working together. P3 Audit is a people business and we recognise that our success is due to our talented people, who bring diversity of thought, complementary skills and capabilities. We are committed to providing an inclusive workplace that supports the diversity of our employees and reflects our broader communities and client-base.
- We appreciate that work-life balance is an important factor for many when considering their next move so please discuss any flexible working requirements directly with your recruiter.